We are committed to keeping you safe and on the road.
Our stores are modifying in-store experiences to minimize contact and social distance.
Please call your local CARSTAR for information on our enhanced safety measures.
The Office Manager is responsible for performing clerical, accounting and administrative duties including greeting customers, answering phones, scheduling repairs, typing correspondence, preparing various reports, account receivables, filing and general human resources administration.
• Performs financial duties including processing of payments, preparing daily deposit log, petty cash reconciliation, collect receivables and submitting receivable adjustments.
• Provide accurate, timely payroll and HR-related administration and recordkeeping.
• Collect and record payments for completed repairs and manage A/R.
• Greets and assists customers, schedules vehicles for estimates, checks-in vehicles, performs follow-up calls to customer upon completion of vehicle.
• Asks for the sale and/or attempt to schedule customers for an estimate to achieve a closing ratio of 75% (minimum).
• Prepares various reports and updates including morning reports, rental updates, accounts receivable reports, Repair Center and production reports.
• Reviews repair orders for accuracy.
• Maintains and organizes vendor invoices, bulletin boards, break rooms, employee files, office supplies and front office.
• Attend daily release meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of prior general office management, A/P, A/R and payroll experience required.
• High school degree, college degree preferred.
• Skill in preparing, analyzing and interpreting workload data
• Knowledge of and use of word processing and management systems
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability to receive direction and work well with others.
• Good verbal and written skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Essential physical requirements include:
• Ability to stoop, bend and kneel, squat, kneel and pulling
• Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping
• Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
• Standing, sitting and walking
• Performing repetitive motions
• Paint, fumes and particles
• Dirt / Dust
• Chemicals / Toxins
• Varying heat / cold
• Intermittent noise
*All duties, responsibilities and experience are subject to change by location
598 Oak Street
Copiague, NY 11726
CENTER HOURS: OPEN NOW
M-F: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM