The Porter is responsible is responsible for porting customer vehicles throughout the repair process. Additional duties include washing and detailing vehicles and keeping the facility clean and safe.
• Ports customer vehicles as needed for technicians and estimators.
• Performs pre-wash on vehicles.
• Assist with pick-up and delivery of vehicles when needed.
• Helps Detailer clean vehicles for customer delivery.
• Vacuum and clean the interior of each vehicle, including windows.
• Help with the general maintenance of the facility (parking lot and building).
• Ensure all vehicles are secure and locked each night.
• May help buff out light scratches; install trim and cosmetic parts, etc.
• Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner that does not expose yourself or other employees to unnecessary risk of injury.
• Attend daily release meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior knowledge in a collision repair, or automotive detailing strongly preferred.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Reliable work history.
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability to receive direction and work well with others.
• Ability to working independently without close supervision.
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Essential physical requirements include:
• Ability to stoop, bend and kneel, squat, kneel and pulling
• Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping
• Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
• Standing, sitting and walking
• Performing repetitive motions
• Paint, fumes and particles
• Dirt / Dust
• Chemicals / Toxins
• Varying heat / cold
• Intermittent noise
*All duties, responsibilities and experience are subject to change by location
2584 Gayton Centre Drive
Richmond, VA 23238
CENTER HOURS: OPEN NOW
M-F: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM