Detalier Dynamic Autobody CARSTAR, OH 44408
The Detailer is responsible preparing vehicles for the repair process by pre-washing vehicles, detailing and performing final washing prior to delivering the customer vehicle. Additional duties include keeping the shop clean and safe.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs pre-wash on vehicles.
• Details and cleans vehicles for customer delivery.
• Vacuum and clean the interior of each vehicle, including all windows.
• Complete pre-APS (Advanced Process Solutions) and final vehicle inspection sheets for each vehicle.
• Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s) and report any issues to supervisor.
• Helps with general maintenance of the facility, e.g., cleanliness, organization, etc.
• May help buff out light scratches; install trim and cosmetic parts, etc.
• Ports customer vehicles as needed for technicians and estimators.
• Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner that does not expose yourself or other employees to unnecessary risk of injury.
• Attend daily release meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Prior knowledge in a collision repair, or automotive experience strongly preferred.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Reliable work history.
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability to receive direction and work well with others.
• Ability to working independently without close supervision.
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Essential physical requirements include:
• Ability to stoop, bend and kneel, squat, kneel and pulling
• Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping
• Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
• Standing, sitting and walking
• Performing repetitive motions
• Paint, fumes and particles
• Dirt / Dust
• Chemicals / Toxins
• Varying heat / cold
• Intermittent noise
*All duties, responsibilities and experience are subject to change by location