General Manager CARSTAR Orange Center, CA 92868
The General Manager is responsible for the entire operations of (CARSTAR of name) store. Responsibilities include coaching employees, overseeing the completion of all repairs, achieving annual financial targets, driving store revenues and CSI/NPS improvements. Additional responsibilities include implementing CARSTAR’s EDGE Performance platform, generating additional revenues and enhancing CARSTAR’s value proposition through exceptional customer service.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility, its employees and customer relations through execution of the EDGE Performance platform.
• Maintain and enhance insurance company relationships by ensuring DRP guidelines are executed and CSI/NPS targets are achieved.
• Achieve annual/monthly sales and financial performance targets (closing ratio of 75%, cycle time of 7.0 days and CSI/NPS of 81%).
• Review work orders, assigns tasks to employees and verify the quality of work performed.
• Market to other business to generate additional revenue opportunities.
• Conduct effective store meetings to train and keep employees informed of upcoming events and goals.
• Resolve all customer-related and employee complaints.
• Recruit, interview and hire new employees to ensure adequate staffing.
• Oversee the training, development, corrective action and termination of all employees.
• Ensure all safety/OSHA policies and procedures are followed in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and posted in facility.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years of prior management experience in a collision facility required. Prior collision center, production management and estimating experience preferred.
• High school degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
• I-CAR certification and Mitchell Repair Center (or similar management system) experience preferred.
• Effective leadership, customer service and delegations skills required.
• Ability to be analytical, problem solve and multi-task.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Essential physical requirements include:
• Ability to stoop, bend and kneel, squat, kneel and pulling
• Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping
• Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
• Standing, sitting and walking
• Performing repetitive motions
• Paint, fumes and particles
• Dirt / Dust
• Chemicals / Toxins
• Varying heat / cold
• Intermittent noise
*All duties, responsibilities and experience are subject to change by location