We are committed to keeping you safe and on the road.
Our stores are modifying in-store experiences to minimize contact and social distance.
Please call your local CARSTAR for information on our enhanced safety measures.
The Porter is responsible is responsible for porting customer vehicles throughout the repair process. Additional duties include washing and detailing vehicles and keeping the facility clean and safe.
• Ports customer vehicles as needed for technicians and estimators.
• Performs pre-wash on vehicles.
• Assist with pick-up and delivery of vehicles when needed.
• Helps Detailer clean vehicles for customer delivery.
• Vacuum and clean the interior of each vehicle, including windows.
• Help with the general maintenance of the facility (parking lot and building).
• Ensure all vehicles are secure and locked each night.
• May help buff out light scratches; install trim and cosmetic parts, etc.
• Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner that does not expose yourself or other employees to unnecessary risk of injury.
• Attend daily release meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior knowledge in a collision repair, or automotive detailing strongly preferred.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Reliable work history.
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability to receive direction and work well with others.
• Ability to working independently without close supervision.
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Essential physical requirements include:
• Ability to stoop, bend and kneel, squat, kneel and pulling
• Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping
• Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
• Standing, sitting and walking
• Performing repetitive motions
• Paint, fumes and particles
• Dirt / Dust
• Chemicals / Toxins
• Varying heat / cold
• Intermittent noise
*All duties, responsibilities and experience are subject to change by location
1100 Airport Blvd
Doylestown, PA 18902
CENTER HOURS: CLOSED NOW
M-F: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM