Customer Service Representative CARSTAR Hayden, ID 83835
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing exceptional customers relationships and capturing customer sales (in-person and over the phone). Additional duties include – gathering prospect information needed to obtain the sale, providing general administrative support and maintaining the customer reception area / front office.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets all walk-in customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Answer and directs all phone traffic in a polite, courteous and cheerful manner.
• Asks for the sale and/or attempts to schedule customers for an estimate to achieve a closing ratio of 75% (minimum).
• Explain CARSTAR’s repair process, including insurance claims processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and expected delivery date of repair.
• Educate customers on CARSTAR’s CSI/NPS survey (kept informed, customer service, quality of repair and on-time delivery).
• Schedule and record appraisal and delivery appointments.
• Update and maintain the store scheduler with Office Manager.
• Collect and record payment for completed repairs; may perform some A/R.
• File repair order paperwork accurately or record in CARSTAR management system.
• Provide customers with CARSTAR’s warranty information (5-Year and Limited Lifetime).
• Perform follow-up sales calls on estimate quotes (unsold) within 48 hours.
• Maintain the front office and customer reception areas.
• Attend daily release meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 2+ years of customer service experience required, preferably in a retail setting.
• HS diploma or GED equivalent required; college degree preferred.
• Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills. Able to relate well to a diverse customer base.
• Call center sales experience (or equivalent sales experience) preferred.
• Highly organized; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and POS/management systems.
• Strong attention to details.
• Punctual and professional appearance.
• Ability to receive direction and work well with others.
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
Essential physical requirements include:
• Ability to stoop, bend and kneel, squat, kneel and pulling
• Extended periods of kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping
• Carry and lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs)
• Standing, sitting and walking
• Performing repetitive motions
• Paint, fumes and particles
• Dirt / Dust
• Chemicals / Toxins
• Varying heat / cold
• Intermittent noise
*All duties, responsibilities and experience are subject to change by location