Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Car Lovers
CARSTAR, North America’s leading provider of premier collision repairs, has a few car enthusiasts in our family. We have put together a list of our favorite gifts this year that will bring loads of cheer to the car fanatics in your life.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Car Lovers on Your List
- Air freshener
- Cell phone holder clip
- Cell phone charger
- Windshield sunshade
- Roadside emergency kit
- Tire Gauge
- Tire plug kit
- Spill-proof travel mug
- Gas gift card
- Personalized key chain
- Key finder
- Wipes for interior cleaning
- Driving gloves
- Jump starter battery pack
Looking for something a little larger? See the below list for some memorable experience gifts that the car lover in your life will not soon forget.
- Race Car Experience: drivers have a chance to race around a nearby track in a high-end race car. Look online for an experience gift that any race car fan would love!
- Maintenance Service: has your relative been putting off an oil change? Companies like Take 5 Oil Change offer gift cards so you can ensure your loved one is safe in their vehicle.
- Road Trip: create a road trip gift pack, filled with snacks for the road, a gas gift card, windshield washer fluid and a map with fun stops highlighted along their route.
- Branded Apparel: gear from a favorite car brand or race car driver is always fun to sport for car enthusiasts!
It is important to remember to drive safely in inclement weather and have a collision plan in place so drivers are not stranded roadside if an unfortunate accident does occur. CARSTAR offers high-quality, reliable repair services across our 10 provinces and 35 states. Call 1-800-CARSTAR in case of an accident and they can send a tow truck, contact the driver’s insurance company, arrange for a rental car and repair the vehicle. For information and store locations visit CARSTAR.com.
CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc. is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of content and features on its website, including this blog. While CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc. has undertaken efforts to improve the accessibility of this blog, content is frequently posted and some content may be posted by third-parties, not CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc., and so may not be accessible to certain users. If you have questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of this blog, please contact us via the contact section of our Accessibility Statement.