CARSTAR Announces New Advisory Board Members For North America
CARSTAR Franchise Partners Contribute Experience and Insight to Help Drive the Organization
CARSTAR, North America’s largest network of independently-owned premier collision repair facilities, has announced its 2019 advisory council members for the U.S. and Canada. These franchise partners meet throughout the year to review operations, explore growth initiatives and provide guidance on key issues or opportunities.
Now celebrating its 30th anniversary, the CARSTAR Advisory Board for the U.S. and CARSTAR Advisory Council for Canada are comprised of longtime franchise partners as well as newer network members. The owners represent a mix of single locations, multiple-store owners and auto dealership-based franchise partners.
The CARSTAR Advisory Board members for the U.S. and the regions they represent are:
• Region 1 — Justin Blaisdell (CARSTAR Atlantic Collision Center and CARSTAR Collision Center – Fitchburg) — New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut
• Region 2 — Paul Edgecomb (CARSTAR Champion Collision Auto Body Repair) – Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey
• Region 3 — Tom Martin (CARSTAR Sydney Auto Body, CARSTAR Piqua and CARSTAR of Troy) – Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky
• Region 4 — Teresa Kostick (CARSTAR All Line Auto Body) – Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota
• Region 5 — Heath Harris (CARSTAR Arnold) — Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi
• Region 6 — Steve Hahn (CARSTAR Metcalf) – Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa
• Region 7 and Co-Chair — Gary Boesel (CARSTAR Alpine and CARSTAR Jordan Road) – Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, California, Nevada
• Region 8 and Co-Chair — Jeff Middleton (CARSTAR ARA Collision Seattle, CARSTAR Northwest Collision, CARSTAR Ballard, CARSTAR Exhibition Automotive and CARSTAR Complete Collision) – Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah
• Region 9 — James White (CARSTAR Dalton South and CARSTAR Ken’s North) – Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee
• Region 10 — Larry King (CARSTAR of Port Arthur) – Texas/Oklahoma
The CARSTAR Advisory Council members for Canada and the provinces they represent are:
• Chair — Darryl Hemstreet (CARSTAR Red Deer & CARSTAR Red Deer South)
• Alberta — Albert LeBlanc (CARSTAR Edmonton North, CARSTAR St. Albert and CARSTAR Edmonton East)
• Atlantic Canada — Ron Alberts (CARSTAR St. Stephens)
• Quebec — Frank Tokatlidis (CARSTAR St. Hubert)
• Southwestern Ontario — Dennis Carlini (CARSTAR Windsor, CARSTAR LaSalle, CARSTAR Express Tecumseh Road West and CARSTAR Chatham Imperial)
• Hamilton, Halton, Niagara — Mike Dybka (CARSTAR Burlington)
• Greater Toronto Area — Paul Cross (CARSTAR Bancroft, CARSTAR Lindsay and CARSTAR Haliburton)
• Eastern Ontario — Arnold Dixon (CARSTAR Gananoque, CARSTAR Perth, CARSTAR Brockville and CARSTAR Express Smith Falls)
• Northern Ontario — Daniel Trevisanutto (CARSTAR Thunder Bay)
• Public Provinces (BC, MB, SK) — Ryan Isherwood (CARSTAR Duncan and CARSTAR Courtenay)
“We thank all of our advisory board members for their service and their dedication, benefitting the entire network of locally owned and operated franchise partners,” said Michael Macaluso, president of CARSTAR. “They provide a tremendous amount of time and expertise in helping grow this organization. We welcome our new advisory board members and thank those who are continuing their service for their ongoing leadership. We look forward to accelerating our growth, franchise partner profitability and customer satisfaction in 2019 and we are grateful for the support of the council in their contributions.”
Meeting bi-annually, the advisory board is eager to accelerate its success in 2019 as it works with CARSTAR leadership to drive the organization forward.
CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc. is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of content and features on its website, including this blog. While CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc. has undertaken efforts to improve the accessibility of this blog, content is frequently posted and some content may be posted by third-parties, not CARSTAR Franchise Systems, Inc., and so may not be accessible to certain users. If you have questions or concerns regarding the accessibility of this blog, please contact us via the contact section of our Accessibility Statement here.